Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

My Dream Elegant Life

Welcome to My Dream Elegant Life. This is a blog page that I'm totally writing for myself, but I hope you enjoy it.

Let me explain myself first. Around eighteen months ago, I came to the crushing realisation the my life might not turn out to be what I wanted it to be. I'm approaching 30, and probably since I was 16 I had a plan of the way my life would turn out. The house, the career, the clothes, all mapped out in my head.

Before I go on, I have very little wrong with my life. I have a reasonably paid job (although one I don't enjoy 100% of the time), I have a great apartment, but most of all I live with the Doctor. That's the name I'm giving my partner. He's perfect. He's tolerant, clever, fit and has the best sense of humour of anyone I know.

So the next question is "what's the problem?" That's the point there is no problem. I simply want to write about things that I've always loved, liked and wanted. In short, a guide to "My Dream Elegant Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment